Micro Tech Systems & Jackson Fire Department
- Micro Tech implemented an Electronic Forms Application that automated all Fire Inspection Forms.
- Customer used iPads and HP Mobile Printers in the field to complete and sign inspection forms.
- The forms were then sent to the JPD Fire Marshall for approval. Upon approval these forms were sent to the Permits Division for permit approval.
- The work-flow process also included moving the form to the City of Jackson's Imaging System (Filenet).
- We can implement contract signing and approval On-the-fly.
- Let us streamline your purchasing and inventory systems using electronic signatures
- Allow us to automate your Personnel Forms from start to finish. Know where the work-flow process is at in a few clicks.
Electronic Signature now Replaces Fax Signature
- Obtaining a physical signature is sometimes required. It could be for legal or compliance requirements, policy positions or simply because one or both parties are more comfortable with signatures in a physical format.
- The Adobe Sign Written Signature work-flow supports obtaining physical signatures, while ensuring proper access control, maintaining the quality and clarity of the final document, and leveraging the benefits of electronic processing and auditing.
- The traditional fax solution has dependencies on each of the individual fax machines involved in the signature process. Every additional signature adds some amount of analog "noise", and the resulting document often has significant fidelity loss.
- The new Written work-flow allows the Recipient to fill in any field content electronically, including adding additional files, and then print that digitally precise document to sign. The Signer then scans the signed document back into electronic form and uploads the file using the same email link that originally provided the document. By using a scanner or photo of the signed document as the upload file, the quality of the final Agreement is immensely improved.
See More .....